I had the pleasure to work with the Nokia Software - Common Software Foundation as a UX Designer. Because the projects that I worked on were internal, unreleased or conceptual, I am unable to show any projects here.
- Created concepts, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups & prototypes specific for network management systems
- Delivered Component Usage & GUI guidelines, intended for designers, developers & clients
- Introduced new concepts that simplified complex user tasks
- Engaged in in-depth user research to create user stories/use cases, personas & competitive analysis
- Presented designs and key milestones to peers located around the globe
- Worked alongside developers to ensure that the UX design is maintained to app code completion
- Developed a full core component sketch library for native mobile